Friday, February 8, 2008

I had fun during 1st day of Chinese New Year!

When we reached granny's place, I have my 2 uncles to play with me with my fav toy white tiger & Ernie!

Next stop was to daddy's aunt's place, which is my grandaunt's place! There were alot of uncles & aunts...because this is the first time they met me after my baby shower 5mths ago, so many took turns to carry me & play with me!

There were also Jie Jie Ayaka, yoyo & kor kor Kai kai & Heng wei...I can't wait to grow up faster so that I can play along with them too!

Then we proceed to mummy's mum's place, granny's place at Bt Merah. Since Great grand granny also stays near by so we went to pay her a visit too.

After returning from great grand granny's place, many grand uncles & grand aunts had arrived at granny's place. I needed a nap, so granny took me into her room to rest. But there were many ppl coming in to visit me & play with me, I didn't want to sleep at all.

When grand uncle Ken carried me, mummy spotted something similar that both of us have. The Beckham hair style! We both looked cool huh!

What a nite, once in the car I slept thru out the whole journey home...Maybe I played too much, I had a nitemare & I cried for mummy. It took mummy quite awhile to calm me down & lay me to sleep again. I think next time I better think twice about having so much fun.

All the pics are at my album My 1st Chinese New Year!

No comments: