Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My 1yr old accessment

Last weekend, mummy brought me for my chicken pox jab. Doc Jo-lin also went thru an accessment with me.

I am now 80cm tall & 11.2kg!
My height & weight is 90% above average baby.

I enjoy talking, I yap yap yap alot..hehehee

I am learning to walk now. If you hold me I'll walk very fast!

Doc Jo-lin has always been very concern with my weight cos I am on the BIG side. But today she say she is very happy with my progress!

I am a 100% healthy baby!

Mummy checked & found out that I can eat all types of vegs now! What vegs did you eat when you were 1yr old?
She also said that I can't have chicken until I am 3yrs old....did you wait till you are 3yrs old before you get to taste chicken?


1 comment:

Angeline said...

i've been delaying the chicken pox vaccination...i've got a feeling I'll probably ended up not giving them the vaccine...