Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mummy and her Crocs craze....

Last week there were this big Crocs sales at the Expo.

Mummy & granny has always been eyeing to get a pair for me. But the price are pretty steep. So they never have the heart to buy it for me.

At the after we got there, the Q for payment was already very long. So mummy asked granny to Q-up while she shop around for the shoes. Quickly mummy pick shoes for herself, then proceed to mine..there aren't many for boys (as usual) so she pick a common pair for me. After that she went to pick a pair for daddy, granny & grandpa since she like their support. It protects our heels very well. Altogether she picked 6pairs of shoes!!

She also bought the buttons to put on the shoes. She got my fav, balls!!!

After putting them on, she wanted to try it on my feet. I refused! I kicked & cried (look at these pics they are all with tears) These are not shoes! They are toys!! She can only wish I'll put them on during Chinese New Year....

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Ooooo....I love those tiny crocs shoes! sooooo cute! I just saw one pair today, small enough for a 6month old baby! soooo cute!

Jarrett Growing said...

yea lor..but the price of it is the same as the adults! which is why I can't bare to spent on it until i see this sales..hehehee