Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guess how did I spend my last mth of 2008?

Here are some places I have gone during Dec...mummy say I have changed alot during this 6mths, do you think so??



If you are able to view this album, you can click to this link: mum says I looked different from 6mths ago...do you think so?


During end of Dec, mummy & daddy arranged for a chalet to gather around mummy's & daddy's family & relatives to come for a BBQ on 31/Dec'08 & 1/Jan'09. I had a great time playing in the pool & the indoor playground The Explorer!

On 4th Jan'09, it was my fav uncle Michael & aunt Karen's wedding. Look how happy I am for them!!

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Oh my! Jarrett... you are a BIG boy now....

Jarrett Growing said...

you think so too??
After his hair cut 2weeks ago, he has lost his baby looks! now he look like a toddler...i miss his baby looks... =(