Friday, January 25, 2008

I am going to pass down my clothings!

Mummy says Aunt Esther will be having a baby boy this May..which means I'll have a playmate didi next time!

Some chinese has this believe that baby who wears pass down clothings will be easier to handle. Clothings that has been used before will feel more comfortable on baby.

Since I have already out grown many outfits, she went to take them out & pack them into a bag for Aunt Esther. There's this whole pile of clothings & one hat full of mittens & botties. A small pile of caps & 2pc of blankets. Hope baby didi will feel warm & loved.

She also found this old cap that I used to wear...now it looks like a cap meant for cold weather! I still look cute in it, don't I?

Auntie Esther says she'll come by tomorrow to collect them for us. Also to pay me a visit too! I'll get to say hi to baby didi!

No comments: