Friday, January 25, 2008

My achievement at 5mths old

Mummy says I am 6mths old today!

So she check if I can perform what most babies can when they are 5mths old.

Refering to Canadian Parents webby, let's see how I score..

Baby Wants You To Know

How I Grow

  • I rock, roll and twist my body. yup
  • I kick my feet and suck on my toes. yup
  • I stand up if you hold me under my arms, I jump up and down and stamp my feet. yup
  • I have pretty good aim when I grab something. yup
  • I can roll over. yup

How I Talk

  • I watch your mouth, and try to imitate you when you talk to me. yup
  • I make sounds like ee, ah, ooh, dada, bye-bye, mama. yup
  • I babble to myself, to my toys and to people -- I get attention that way! yup

How I Respond

  • I may cry when I see strangers. yup
  • I smile at faces and voices that I know. yup
  • I look around when I hear sounds. yup
  • I make sounds and interrupt your conversations, because I want attention. yup
  • I want to touch, hold, turn, shake and taste everything. yup
  • I put a lot of energy into everything I do. yup

How I Understand

  • I recognize my name. yup
  • I can tell the difference between myself and others in the mirror. yup
  • I remember what I just did. This mummy can't fig out cos she can't read my mind! hahahaha

How I Feel

  • I usually cling to you when you hold me. yup
  • I stop crying when you talk to me. yup
  • I show fear, anger and disgust. yup

No comments: