Monday, April 7, 2008

My first baby contest

This is my first time I enter a baby contest! They enter me into healthy baby, photogenic & daddy & baby chemisty contest. All 3!! daddy says because I am their perfect baby so they have confident in me. Everyone were very excited for me. Mummy dress me up similar to daddy for the baby & daddy chemistry contest too! I am all ready to face the big challenge!


It's more like every day. I enjoy the company & make some friends too!



At the end of the contest, I didn't win any..Daddy & mummy wonder why..Mummy says even we didn't win any, it's fine. Cos I am still their darling.
Mummy is not very keen on taking part in any contest anymore. She say she'll will disappointed that they did not spot the good in me. But daddy seems very keen with it! Now he's looking out for photo contest to take part in.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Its the experience that counts isn't it? *smile*