Friday, April 18, 2008

See what I have been up to lately!

Grandpa bought me a high chair! I love it! I enjoy sitting in it cos I will be able to view what granny is doing in the kitchen. How does mummy wash her face in the morning. No more looking up from my walker!

Hmmmm....i love this chair!!! I am not going to leave! You guys can go shopping without me. I am going to stay home with my chair!! Cos I can see out of the window now!

Mooooo.....I am sitting on a Moo-cycle daddy found it at a corner of Robinson toddler corner..I had fun sitting on it. I am sure I'll be able to ride on it & chase after Pebble & Yuki if they buy it home. Weee weee!!!

Look what notti daddy did to me?? He want Barney to bite me!! This giant Barney is just as big as me! I don't like him...I am not interested in him at all. I rather go play something else...

Do you know why mummy took such close up photo of me?? Cos it's the first time she sees me in such perfect double eye lid on both of my eyes! She took many pics of me!!

I am so handsome who needs those double eye lids?!?! Mummy say it makes me even more handsome! That can be accepted...I'll let it stay with me for awhile longer then.

Do you know another good thing about having a high chair?? It's that I am able to feed my dogs!!

Here is what I am going to do....when it stick in my plam, I'll drop them...then Pebble comes along to pick it up!! I enjoy sharing my biscuits with them.

I am in a mess! I don't mind Pebble come clean me up since she always help clean up Yuki's bowl. But mummy won't allow...

No comments: