Friday, June 6, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

I have this story book Aunt Sharon bought me since I was 3mths old. There are Panda Bear, Hippo, Elephant & Tigers. Granny & mummy always read them to me. So as time passes by I recognise them.

When this movie launched, they show me pics of it in the magazine.

Somehow I get very excited when I see it!!

So grandpa bought me 2 sets of Kunfu Panda outfits & mummy took the picture tag at the tee & paste them on my drawers!

Now when they ask where is panda I'll point it to them! Mummy is now looking around for other stickers to paste them on my drawers.

guess how many things do I know already?

book, clock, apple, duck, panda, elephant, fan, air-con, chair, door, bear, car, light, tiger, ball, boster, coco monkey, brownie dog, gate (the gate at his room), bunny, bucket, swing (his cradle), pacifier, lotion, phone, shoe, switch, banana, socks, bicycle, snake, face, head, give, hold, take, Pebble, Yuki, 2 grannies, daddy, mummy, 2 grandpas, elderst uncle, 3rd uncle, 4th uncle.

All thanks to granny!!! Most of these I she taught me. Isn't she great??

No comments: