Saturday, June 14, 2008

My encounter with the big giant bunny!

Last week we went Suntec for a book fair. Mummy wants to get me more books. They managed to buy 2 books & a float book too. After that they had dinner & proceed to Carefour to buy some stuffs.

And we saw this huge bunny!! Mum & granpda was abit worried that I'll be frighten by it. But instead I like it alot & keep smiling at it! So whenever I see it passing by I insisted that grandpa carry me to it Below pic taken was the 2nd time I saw it.

Link

First time thepics we took I kept looking at the bunny. This time again I am facing at bunny too.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi,

I receive your email about "You and Your Children" tag.. But I can not find your post in here. Can you show me which one, because I don't see the banner of "You and Your Children" tag.

Let me know... Thanks. Have a nice weekend.

Jarrett Growing said...

usually i post my blog at multiply. It has this selection to add that post in blogger too. But don't know why it didn't.
Here's the actual link. http://jarrettboy.multiply.com

Angeline said...

Its funny how these mascotts stir up all kinds of emotions in kids....some kids would cry, some would laugh, some would be so shocked with their eyes popping out and others just ran over to give the giant a big hug..... I used to be the 'shocked' one!

Jarrett Growing said...

yea, I used to see only kids cry when they see such big fur toy. But mine laugh non stop & even wanted us to bring them there everytime he sees it.