Monday, June 16, 2008

My day at Uncle David's house

We were there for a Father's Day gathering. Too bad daddy isn't here to join us....Or he'll be in this picture too. Nevertheless, Happy Father's Day daddy & grandpa!

At their place, GAunt Anna packed up all Uncle Eugene's toys for me. She said these toys were all passed down from Uncle Gary's generation. So which means the toys are already 28yrs old! They are still in good conditions. I like them!

Here's a pic of Uncle Gary play his old toys with me.

Because I haven't met them since after Chinese New Year, everyone offer to carry & play with me. Mummy say she enjoy this the most cos she gets to rest...granny too!

I had a fun filled time on Father's Day. Did you?

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Wow! That's really a lot of people and Jarrett is definitely the centre of attention! What a smashing party.

Angeline said...

(hey girl, got an award for you over at my site, go claim it.)