Saturday, March 1, 2008

A morning without my cradle

What happened was mummy took my cradle to wash last nite. All because she finds it smell of my pee pee. Well, you can't blame me, I wore napkin in the day! Blame it on her lousy napkin protectors...

Anyway, due to bad weather, the cradle did not dry up in time for my morning nap. My routine has been messed up by her. I have my rountine to follow. I sleep in my cradle during the day time. So without it I can't sleep!

Mummy & daddy try means & ways to pat me to sleep in my bed, but I just couldnt find a corrrect position to sleep! I got grumby...but yet I don't want to sleep in the bed. So daddy just hold on to me. Look how sleepy I am?

Mummy feels at this rate I should be able to sleep in the bed. It took her awhile to sooth me to sleep...So I'll only fall asleep in my bed when I looked that sleepy.

While mummy keep a close watch on me, daddy went to dry my cradle with the hair dryer. It helps! 10mins later it's all done & ready for me!

My nap on the bed didn't last long. Since it's already noon, mummy decided to feed me my porridge first before letting me sleep in my cradle.

Finally now I'll have a proper nap...ZzzZzzZzz

Friends at home, make sure your mummy pick a correct time to wash the cradle. Or you'll end up so tired like me....

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Ahhh...blame it on the weather too. No Sun! Kept having cold breezes. My clothes are so cold, I can't tell if they are dry or not even after 24hrs of hanging on the bamboo.

Yo! (although poor little fellow) but when you are 'that' sleepy, mommy and daddy doesn't need much effort to put you in dreamland. *wink*

(I am soooooooooooo glad you changed the site. Love it!)

Dominique Goh said...

Hi,
saw that you placed my blog on your favourite site link :) Thanks
Jarrett looks so cute sleeping in the sarong:)

Btw I have another parenting site that I would like to share with you.
http://www.dominiquegoh.com

Astromama

terter26 said...

Hi,

Notice that you hv been leaving comments in my blog. Thanks!

Btw, your son looks so chubby! Kawaii!!! :)

Jarrett Growing said...

yea, last few days I have been wearing long sleeves & pants the whole day. Granny says becos so such weather I pee too often, she can't let me wear the napkins..hehehee

Thanks astromama.
You are welcome terter26. ^ ^