Monday, March 17, 2008

May babies coming your way!!

Although I often suck my toes, hoping one to come along soon to play with me, but it not mean me going to have any silblings.

Mummy say she is not ready for another round of mid nite feedings & colic cryings.She blames me for the cause of this phobia, I am sure I am not the reason. Cos she complains about her weight often than to my colic issues!!

She has only herself to blame for feasting too much. If those weight stay put, I doubt she'll want another to add extra weight on her again.

Anyway, back to the actual topic I want to tell.

Many of daddy & mummy friends' babies will be born in May.
On which date they are not sure...

1st: Cousin Heng Wei kor kor is going to have a baby mei mei in May! That means I'll be kor kor too!

2nd: Mummy's friend, Aunt Esther's baby will also be coming in May

3rd: Mummy's friend, Aunt Cassandra is going to have her 2nd baby in May too!

4th: Mummy's friend, Uncle Alex is going to have his 2nd baby due in May!!

5th: Daddy's friend, Uncle Wen Hong's baby will be born in May!

That's alot, don't you think??

2 comments:

Angeline said...

May babies! Taurus Babies! One of the strongest characters of all times are taurus kids, but its a terrible month for confinement, cos' VERY VERY HOT!

Jarrett Growing said...

yea, very stubborn.
I had mine during Jul, it was very bad too...hope they have solutions about that...