Saturday, March 8, 2008

Two play area for me!!

Previously grandpa brought over their double decker bed for me so that placing it side be side I have a big space to roll & crawl. You may ask, why I can't crawl on the floor. It's becos I have 2 pet dogs. Mummy says I can do that when I finish all my Pneumococcal Disease jabs. So I crawl around beds!! Which is the size of two super single bed!!

It looks very big isn't it?

On top of that, this morning da puo brought over Heng Wei kor kor's play pan for me! Daddy fix it up while I was in the room playing & rolling. I am also starting to learn how to crawl too.

Once it's done, daddy place all my toys in & let me get use to this new play area.

This will be my 2nd play ground!

Daddy says this will help them alot, cos when they have chores to do, I can stay in there to play & keep myself occupied while they get their things done. But do they think I like to stay in there long? Well, it's see!

No comments: