Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddy & mummy's "Labour" day

1st of May is Labour Day, it's a holiday meant for working people. They get to have a day off today! Mummy & daddy do not need to go to work! But it's not any usual labour day they had. They plan to stay home.....why? you may ask...well....to do labour work! hahahahaaa
Recently weather has been very hot. I didn't sleep well at nite even if they have the fan full blast in the room for me. They wanted to let me have the air-con. But the air-con in my room is out of order. After some checking they realised that it's pretty costly to get it repair. And since in another yr or two, they'll change the whole set too. So what can they do for now? They switch room for me!

They switch room for me!
Their workroom will be my bedroom!
Bye bye room... Out goes this mouldy woredrobe too......

Now I have a gate to my room. I'll get a space of my own to crawl around. Because I have 2 pet dogs Pebble & Yuki, we have to share space to crawl..hehehehe
Partly mummy also worried that I'll go chase after them & hurt myself or they'll come sniff me all over...hehehe

Now my new room done & very well "protected"....No chance for any accident to happen anymore...hahahahaa
They are busy, I am not very free either...
cos grandpapa came & pick granny & me out to have fun!

Grandpapa brought me to the Discovery Center & the goat farm. I had fun! I love the goats! I talk to them like I talk to Pebble & Yuki! Grandpapa never bring his camera along. So there's no pics to share this time round...

Granny say I didn't sleep well during the first nite in my new room....I turn & turn.....but 2nd nite I am fine! I crawl & play with mummy till am tired before I doze off....I like the feeling of having the air-con on. It feels more comfy....

1 comment:

Angeline said...

Jarrett, did you kiss mummy and daddy....what massive work they did! Good job!