Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am getting up up up!!

Now I am going 10mths...I have learnt more things!!

Apart from knowing how to crawl, now I also know how to clap my hands, pray pray, bye bye, action for hello (pick up phone), switch biscuits from hand to hand, how to say mum mum (eat).

I know duck, bird, elephant, sound of areoplane, ball, my coco monkey, what is switch & buttons!! But I don't say it out..I just show them or look at it.

Mummy has start to borrow books from the library to read them to me. I enjoy books that have something to flip or touch!! At times I'll pick up books & want mummy to read them to me. One shot will also want all 4books! hahahaa

Lately, I know how to stand up by myself! But with some support. hehehe

I did a great job didn't I??

Spotted a bruise on the right side of my head?? Well, I hurt it while I was crawling around in the room...It hurts alot!! I cried very loudly. While granny was applying medicine on me she cried too. But that's not going to stop me from crawling or exploring...She say I am driving her nuts..hehehe

Now a days I don't like being carried unless it's fun. I love them throwing me up in the air, swing me or walk me around the house...

Since I am learning to stand, the more I like them to just let me be. I want to move around by myself! I'll crawl towards the chair, or anything & try to stand up by myself.

Granny says I am tiring her out with all these activities I want...I wish I could learn to walk soon! then she won't have to be so tired watching me out or hold me while I crawl, stand or wobbling...hehehe

Maybe she should drink my milk, she'll have strong bones like me!!

No comments: