Friday, May 30, 2008

Look how mummy takes care of me...

Mmmy has to stay home to take care of me because daddy is away at Swiss for training & granny & grandpa goes for a short trip at Phuket to enjoy the sea breeze for a week. Which means I'll be home with her for 24/7!! Can you believe it??


I doubt she can do very well....She does not spend as much time as granny does with me. Granny knows what I like, she knows my everything!!

Apart from the usual story reading, play with my usual toys..when I am bored with them..she come up with many funny idea to keep me entertained.

She gets Pebble to entertain me...I enjoy watching Pebble play fetch with mummy!!

Well, we know babies aren't suppose to watch TV..but she has to eat..she has to cook my meals. It just bored watching her hang out the clothings...do the cookings..it's warm in the kitchen you know! So there are times she'll put me at my chair & let me watch a little TV. I do look I am concentrating on the show huh!

I also gets to play catching with Pebble!! She'll run & I'll chase...hehehee.

Yuki totally hide away from me once she sees me in the walker...She hates playing chase..She likes to steal my biscuits when I drop them..hehe

Mummy has also started to let me crawl out of my usual bedroom. She'll always clean up the floor before she lets me down to crawl. I have a few bumps time to time. All because I have never crawl on the floor before. Most of the time are on my well protected bed. Even when I fall, there's always cushion around me. So now...on the floor...although she is there, sometimes her flection is slower & I knocked myself against the table & chairs..or even the floor too. Even though I meet these accidents, I still enjoy the fun time exploring the house! After each crawling session she'll clean up my hands & legs.

Well, mummy try her best...don't you think?

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Mommy tried her best?! No way! Mommy did great!!!

Jarrett Growing said...

Thanks my friend. I will jia u jia u!