Thursday, May 22, 2008

My tooth are coming!!!

I got tooth!! I just mine 2nd last mth!!
See my twos....

Mummy say there'll be more coming!
Cos last nite, I bite very hard on granny that I even left mark there....
Mummy was very angry with me. She smack my butt.
I can't resist myself!! Altough mummy bought me teething toys, but I prefer other things! Luckily granny is more forgiving..she say it's not my fault I am still a baby...
Because there'll be more tooths coming, she bought baby toothpaste for me. She wants to start it now. she was told that it tast yummy. So she want me to play with the toothbrush. Make it a fun time for me. So that with this fun time I'll love to brush my teeth! But granny isn't comfortable with it. She still prefers to start in when I am a yr old...

No comments: