Friday, October 24, 2008

Days of my Oct

Hello all!! Got miss me?? Well mummy very busy lately...cos now I know how to walk, I enjoy walking till I won't want to rest unless I am very sleepy/tired.
Here are some pics they took while I am having fun! At home, the beach & the pool!!

In case you aren't able to view the pic, you can click to the link here.
Days of my Oct

I love going to beach & I want more! But weather was not good. We didn't get to stay long.. =( Here's a little clip of me enjoying at the beach.


Since I am more steady with my balance, daddy fix up my cars for me to play. Granny's friend also gave me one too. All I have 3 cars at home! But the car taken in the pic is my fav. Take a look at me vroom vroom at home.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

oh girl! you REALLY have NOT been blogging for a very looooong time!!! Jarrett is such a BIG boy now! look at his movements! so much steadier than the last time you updated this space....

Jarrett Growing said...

hehehee..pai sey har..busy at work. so didnt have chance to eat snake & blog...hahahaa
At home don't even think about having the chance since he so active now.
Only get to blog when he stays over at my mom's place for a nite.
yea, now he can walk without my help! so worried he'll knock onto something when didnt brake on time...hehehehe..