Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I know from A~Z

As usual my silly mummy comes up with this idea.

She sum up things I know in alphabatical order.
**More updates of words I know in Blue**

A - Ant, Apple, Airplane, aspargus

B - Bread, bird, bed, book, bag, bus, bear, bottle, ball, bus, bicycle, bucket, broccoli

C - Cat, caterpillar, car, cake, cow, clock, cold, chair, camera, cherries, carrot

D - Dog, door, doll, duck

E - Egg, Elephant, Elmo, eyes, ear

F - Fish, frog, flower, feet

G - Goat, gate, grapes, giraffe, guitar

H - Horse, house, hot, hand phone, hat, helicopter, head, hippo

I - ice-cream

J - Jeep

K - Kangaroo, key, kiwi

L - Lamp, lantern, laptop, lorry, light, lemon, leg

M - Mouse, monkey, motorcycle

N - Nose, net

O - Otter, Orange

P - Pan, pot, pillow, pacifier, penis, playpen, panda bear, potato, plum, peach, pumpkin

Q - Queen,

R - Rabbit, radish

S - Snake, squirrel, shoes, socks, switch, sit

T - Truck, tie, tree, telephone, tractor, toes, tongue, train, trolley, toothbrush, television, teapot, tomato, tiger

U - Umbrella

V - Van

W - Watch, watermelon, water, window

X - Xylophone

Y - Yoyo, yarn, yak

Z - Zoo, zip

Seems alot? But then I have yet to speak much...

so far things I say are ball, car, bus, bear, no, dar (dad/grandpa), ma (mummy/granny)..not much right? Mummy is worried about it. But granny say I will speak. By then don't complain I am too talkative..hahahaa

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Wah that's creative summation!
hey why is J and R empty. I thought that would be the first thing that should be filled up 'cos J for JUMP and R for RUN, shouldn't little Jarrett be doing LOTS of that now, that mommy got to say, "Boy, stop Jumping or stop Running?" *wink*

Jarrett Growing said...

hehehee...he hasn't know how to run/jump yet. I am worried when he start running..I'll be out of breath!
I just managed to remember he knows rabbit & Jeep! So it all sum up A~Z!!! ^ ^