Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How I spent my devapali?

Mummy arranged with Grandpa, granny, aunt Sharon, G-aunt Janice & Pat to join us at Vivocity.
Mummy wants to let me have some fun time in the water again. I love the water remember?

We arrived there in the afternoon. It was raining, So we waited till the rain stopped. They brought me to the mini swimming pool.

I had a fun time kicking the water & marching on it!
When I just got warmed up, it started drizzling again. We have to cut short & quickly went into the shopping mall.

Outside a restaurant there was this aquariam which is at my height! I was given the chance to walk around & had fun watching the fishes I scream in delight!
I share my joy with the ppl whom are also watching the fishes in the tank. I even show them my sign of fish! (clap his hand together, point it to the front & sway it side to side)

Everyone wanted me to have a good time. So they suggeste to go Toy R'us where there are plenty of toys for me to play. It's like a big playground for me too!

I had alot of fun time there! I had so much fun till I forgotten my dinner until mummy asked if I wanted. I scream for it! hahahahaa

Lastly, Happy Hallowen!!!

2 comments:

Angeline said...

nothing is better than family fun!

Jarrett Growing said...

oh yea, I love having family gathering. I don't want my son to be distant away from his relatives.